Tunetanken Composite Profiles are construction and building elements, which are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
Composite profiles have a wide range of possibilities, e.g. in construction as bridges, stair and railing constructions, floors, platforms, facade claddings etc.
Tunetanken profiles are made of fiber-reinforced composite materials. A material that are characterized by its many unique properties such as high strength, low weight, corrosion resistance and chemical resistance. Profiles in fiber-reinforced composite materials are therefore a great alternative to materials such as e.g. aluminium, concrete, steel and wood.
Tunetanken profiles are easy to cut and put together, which makes them easy to adapt to specific and existing solutions. The profiles are produced in a wide range of dimensions and lengths as required.
- Large and varied program.
- Great strength and flexibility.
- Low thermal expansion under low as well as high temperatures.
- Low thermal and electric conduction ability.
- Corrosion resistant.
- The materials low weight ensures easy processing and assembly.
- Chemically resistant.
- Long life cycle.