Tunetanken gas purifiers developed to secure the most effective cleaning and removal of contaminated matters from waste combustion or other combustion processes.
Gas purifiers are fully moulded constructions which secures closeness, strength as well as fast and easy mounting. Tunetanken gas purifiers can be customised to meet specific product requirements.
Gas purifiers is manufactured in fiber-reinforced composite material, which secures a long life-cycle and makes the Purifiers suitable for high temperatures and aggressive environments. Due to its corrosion resistance, the material is unyielding toward chemical tear.
- Removes toxic, contaminated matters from combustion processes.
- Construction in accordance with data about flue gas/air variant securing correct purification.
- Fully moulded solution in fiber-reinforced composite material.
- Resistant to aggressive environments.
- Corrosion resistance securing long life-cycle.
- Suitable to meet special requirements for sizes.
- Simple and easy mounting securing movable gas purifiers.
- Temperature: +/- 100º C at operation and 200º C at inlet (depending on material).
- Chemical resistance adjustable to purification variant.
- Standard color: Clear or grey-white (RAL 9002).
- Can be delivered with a technical room.
- Customisable color according to RAL color card.