Insulated light wells
Tunetanken insulated light wells are a rescue opening and an escape route, that lives up to building regulations and at the same time ensures light incidence and ventilation.
The light wells are light, stable and a complete solution. Because of its fully molded design and low weight it is easy and fast to install. The light wells are made with an 150 mm polyurethane insulation, which provides an intact insulation layer, which both protects against cold bridges and prevents frost damages.
With the light wells you are ensured an optimal light incidence and ventilation, which also help to create a safe environment at daycares, companies and similar locations as the light well is soundly covered by an FRP grate. Furthermore, the grate is slip-proof and solid which makes it safe to walk upon the grate. At the same time, the low weight of the grate makes it easy to move from the inside when in need of cleaning or rescuing.
Tunetanken insulated light wells are manufactured in a robust fiber-reinforced composite material. The materials great strength and innovative design, makes them both resistant to corrosion and weather, which means that the light wells has a great stability as well as a long life-cycle.
- FRP grates in fiber-reinforced composite, provides a slip proof and durable solutions.
- The light wells are designed with a slope towards a dia. 110 mm drain for drainage of rainwater.
- The light wells wide mounting flange ensures an easy installation when fastened.
- Intact insulation layer that protects against cold bridges.
- Escape and rescue opening from the basement.
- Optimal light incidence due to the light and smooth surfaces.
- Designed to withstand water pressure and traffic loads.
- Long life-cycle and minimal maintenance.
- Corrosion resistant composite material.
- Easy and quick to assembly.
- Non-slip FRP grates in fiber-reinforced composite.
- Drain with slope towards dia. 110.
The light wells has an internal slope towards the drain, which ensures that the rainwater are efficiently lead away, and thereby avoiding moisture damages.
The light wells fully moulded design and the external reinforcements makes the wells resistant towards soil and water pressure as well as traffic loads, thus minimising the risk of cracks in the well.
The design provides smooth and bright internal surfaces, which makes the wells easy to clean and requires minimal maintenance.
The light wells are designed with a narrow edge at ground level, which ensures a discreet and aesthetic appearance. The open construction with grate means that you achieve the optimal light incidence.
- Childproofing for the grate.
- Leaf catcher.
- Bracket for mounting on the outside of the insulation.