Manholes for Self-Assembly
Tunetanken Manholes for Self-Assembly are similar to the standard Tunetanken Manholes when it comes to design and dimensions. Tunetanken Manholes for Self-Assembly are inserted with a mounting flange that makes it easy to mount the manholes using bolts.
The manhole for self-assembly can be supplied for silos with a diameter of 2.4 and 3.0 meters, but can also be supplied for other diameters.
The Tunetanken manhole for self-assembly is made of fiber-reinforced composite, a material with great strength and durability, which is both corrosion-resistant and resistant to wind and weather.
- Manufactured in fiber-reinforced composite.
- Great strength and durability.
- Corrosion resistant and chemical resistant.
- Resistant to wind and weather.
- Long life span.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Easy cleaning.
- Designed with a mounting flange.
- Similar to a standard Tunetanken manhole in design and dimensions.