Renovations of Pumping Stations
A concrete well is leaking and corroded inside by hydrogen sulphide. Renovation is necessary:
- Digging is done for connection of pressure drainage pipe Due to high level of groundwater,
dewatering is established.
- The existing pipe- and valve setup is disassembled and removed from the concrete well.
- A composite pump station is ready for installing in the worn-out concrete well The composite pump station is, from factory, preinstalled with pipes, valves, baffle boards and more.
- The composite pump station is lowered into the concrete well The new composite pump station is chemical resistant to hydrogen sulphide.
- A slot in the old concrete well provides clear passage for the pressure drain pipe.
- The composite pump station is in place and secured to the concrete well.
- Various connections are installed on site.
- The new composite pump station is ready for operation the same day as the installation is done.