Septic pump systems
Septic pump systems are produced in fiber-reinforced composite material. Septic pump systems consist of a discharge system as well as a pump system.
- Discharge system consisting of Ø40 mm pressure discharge pipe with joint fittings, excl. PEL-hose.
- Pump system consisting of 1 pump with level float for start-stop, swing check valve, outlet hose, fittings and mounting FRP profil
Pressure infiltration systems are made of fiber-reinforced composite, which is a material with high strength, long life-cycle, low weight and easy installation.
- Septic pump systems are delivered with integrated pump well and uplift resistance foot.
- Fiber-reinforced composite material with great strength and long life-cycle.
- Low weight and easy mounting.
- Resistant against corrosion.
- Precipitation tanks can be further reinforced to withstand groundwater pressure, heavy traffic loads and soil pressure.