Transport Tanks for Liquid Fertiliser
With a Tunetanken Transport Tank for Liquid Fertiliser, you get a complete transportation and storage solution, which is developed to facilitate handling, transportation and storage of liquid fertilisers.
Tunetanken Transport Tanks are made of fiber-reinforced composite material, which together with a fully moulded design make the tank resistant to corrosive fertilisers, thus minimising the risk of leakage. This ensures that your new Trasport Tank has a long life cycle with minimal maintenance requirements.
Tunetanken Transport Tanks for Liquid Fertiliser can be produced according to individual needs, with sizes ranging from 5 m³ to 100 m³. Tunetanken Transport Tanks for Liquid Fertiliser are designed with regard to operation, optimisation, maintenance, life cycle, environment.
- Fully moulded tank with saddles adjusted to size.
- Control hatch.
- Inlet and outlet.
- Ventilation hatch.
- Made of fiber-reinforced composite, a strong and robust material that is weather resistant.
- Specially designed edges for fixation of the transport tank in steel containers.
- Fully moulded design mounted on saddles for a stable installation.
- Smooth, hygienic and easy to clean surfaces.
- Temperature resistance: +/- 50º / 100º C at operation.
- Sizes ranging from 5 m³ – 100 m³.
- Chemical resistance.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Can be manufactured with a recess for i.a. sliding profiles and straps.
- Can be delivered with special edges for side fixation when transporting in an open steel container.
- Can be transported on a trailer as well as in an open steel container.
- Baffle plates.
- Sight glass.