Tunetanken anode tanks are often used on offshore platforms. The anode tanks are construction to resist pressure.
The anode tanks are manufactured in fiber-reinforced composite – a unique material that is also used for manufacturing of heavily strained products such as wind turbines, ships, aircrafts, bridges, etc.
The composite material is corrosion- and weather resistant, which means that the tanks can endure harsh environments with saline and tough weather conditions.
- Size/geometry according to need.
- Insulating construction that minimises condensation.
- Corrosion resistance which secures a long life cycle.
- Fully moulded construction which secures a sealed tank.
- No internal joints where media can accumulate.
- Smooth surfaces which eases the cleaning.
- Easy mounting which allows the tank to be moved.
- Large standard programme with many sizes.
- Complete storage solution for optimal logistics and operation.