Tunetanken ship tanks are ideal for use onboard ships as they have a low weight due to being manufactured in fiber-reinforced composite.
The composite material is corrosion- and weather resistant, which means that the tanks can endure harsh environments with saline and tough weather conditions.
The ship tanks are custom-made for each ship in order for the spacing onboard to be used optimal.
- Size/geometry according to need.
- Insulating construction that minimises condensation.
- Corrosion resistance which secures a long life cycle.
- Fully moulded construction which secures a sealed tank.
- No internal joints where media can accumulate.
- Smooth surfaces which eases the cleaning.
- Easy mounting which allows the tank to be moved.
- Large standard programme with many sizes.
- Complete storage solution for optimal logistics and operation.