Tunetanken Calf Hutches are solid constructions designed with large overhangs for protection against weather conditions. The Calf Hutches also have strong thresholds to prevent hay being dragged out of the hutches and are equipped with ventilation valves. On the Calf Hutches, grids with room for placing feeding buckets and troughs are mounted.
The Calf Hutches are manufactured in glass fiber-reinforced polyester (FRP) in a standard light-grey colour. The grids are manufactured in hot-dip galvanised steel.
FRP is a material that insulates the hutch in order for it to have a comfortable cool environment at high outdoor temperatures. The Calf Hutches have smooth, hygienic and cleaning-friendly surfaces as well as being corrosion- and weather resistent due to the FRP material.
- Manufactured in composite material.
- Great strength and durability.
- Long life-cycle.
- Smooth, hygienic and cleaning-friendly surfaces.
- Corrosion- and weather resistance.
- Resistant toward weather and wind.
- Grid with room for fodder buckets and troughs.
- Large overhang for protection against weather.
- Strong thresholds.
- Ventilation valve.