FRP pipe tees
Tunetanken FRP pipe tees for aeration in biological cleaning plants, fish farms, etc. help control the level of the dissolved oxygen in the water. The FRP pipe tees are solid, strong and durable.
Tunetanken FRP pipe tees are available in many sizes, with flanges and muff joints as well as can be custom made for specific projects.
The FRP pipe tees are produced in fiber-reinforced composite material, a corrosion and chemical resistant material, which secures a long life cycle and operation.
- Solid, strong and durable.
- Thermal and electrical insulation.
- Can endure great temperature fluctuations.
- Low expansion coefficient.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Chemical resistance.
- Available in many sizes.
- Can be delivered with or without muff joints.
- Can be further reinforced to withstand heavy traffic loads.
- Can be custom made to meet requirements for shape and dimension.