FRP saddle branch pipes
FRP saddle branch pipes for aeration in biological cleaning plants, fish farms, etc. help control the level of the dissolved oxygen in the water. FRP saddle branch pipes are solid, strong and durable.
FRP saddle branch pipes are custom made for specific projects and can be manufactured with flanges and muff joints.
The FRP saddle branch pipes are produced in fiber-reinforced composite material, a corrosion and chemically resistant material, which secures long life cycle and operation.
- Solid, strong and durable.
- Thermal and electrical insulation.
- Can endure great temperature fluctuations.
- Low expansion coefficient.
- Chemical resistance.
- Can be delivered with or without muff joints.
- Can be further reinforced to withstand heavy traffic loads.
- Can be custom made to meet requirements for shape and dimension.