Grinder Pumping Stations with 2 Pumps
Grinder Pumping Stations with 2 Pumps are designed for pumping black wastewater.
Grinder Pumping Stations are equipped with 2 pumps on foot, auto-coupling, guide pipe for fast and easy hoisting of pump, check valve and stop valve.
Grinder Pumping Stations come without control box.
- Type A – TT1600 with 2 SLV.100.100.3 pumps
- Type B – Mounted with 2 SEG.40.09 pumps.
- Type C – Mounted with 2 SEG.40.09.E pumps.
- Type D – Mounted with 2 SEG.40.12.E pumps.
- Type E – Mounted with 2 SEG.40.15 pumps.
- Type F – Mounted with 2 SEG.40.15.E pumps.
- Gas spring hinged FRP cover (Type A).
- TT ventilation (Type A).
- Handle with lock bracket (Type A).
- Sloped bottom with uplift resistance foot (Type A).
- TT FRP cross-member and pressure pipe in stainless steel (Type A).
- Pumps require control box for start and stop (Type A).
- Without external control or level float.
- Groundwater secured for terrain.
- Can be mounted with 2 pumps.