Tunetanken Manhole Inserts for Fodder Silos are products specially used for silos with a perishable content – for example feed mixtures.
Manhole Inserts are placed in the manhole – the so-called inspection hatch– to prevent the silo content from depositing on the lower frame of the hatch, where it potentially could pose a hygienic problem.
Manhole Inserts are equipped with a gripping edge, which makes them easy to insert and remove – and holes can then be used for a safety leash. It is recommended to use inserts in all silos where there are particularly high demands for hygiene.
- Manufactured in fibre-reinforced composite.
- Great strength and durability.
- Corrosion resistant and chemical resistant.
- Ensures a high level of hygiene.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Resistance to wind and weather.
- Minimal maintenance and easy cleaning.
- Long life span.
- Designed with holes for mounting safety lanyard.
- Equipped with a grip edge.