Slurry Tank Covers
Tunetanken Slurry Tank Covers prevent rainwater from entering the tank, minimizes odor and reduces evaporation. According to the executive order of the Danish Ministry of Environment, all slurry stocks must be provided with a permanent cover in order to reduce odor nuisance and ammonia evaporation.
Tunetanken Slurry Tank Covers are made from fiber-reinforced composite material – a strong, corrosion resistant and chemically resistant material.
- Meets environmental regulations according to the Danish Ministry of Environment.
- Long life cycle and minimal maintenance.
- Prevents rainwater from entering the tank.
- Minimizes smell and reduces evaporation of e.g. ammonia.
- Corrosion resistant and chemically resistant.
- Easy and fast to install.
Because of the innovative design, Tunetanken Slurry Tank Covers can be adapted to fit all existing tanks ranging from 10000 mm – 40000 mm in diameter.
- Comes in various sizes as needed.
- Can be delivered with a hinged hatch or a closure with tarpaulin.
- Discharge pipes with or without fittings.
- Hinged hatch.
- Closure with tarpaulin.