Tunetanken Square Vats are customised for the specific tasks and are, therefore, available in all sizes and for specific operation conditions. All joints are fully laminated, which allows for an easy cleaning and a high hygiene level, where bacteria are not formed.
Square Vats are produced in fiber-reinforced composite material, which is a robust and durable material that is resistant to corrosion and climatic influences. The material together with the flexible design make the vats suitable for many industrial purposes, e.g., storage of corrosive fluids such as acids/bases, saline solutions, process water, and flocculants for wastewater treatment and a range of fuels.
We combine our expertise and knowledge about new developments in the area to produce vats of high quality, which secure your investment in the future.
- Size/geometry according to needs.
- Chemical resistance towards aggressive means.
- Insulated construction which minimises condensation.
- Corrosion resistance secures a long life cycle.
- All joints are fully laminated.
- Smooth surfaces for easy cleaning.
- Complete solution for optimal logistics and operation.
- Load: Pressure, vacuum, movement, etc. adjustable to media and operation conditions.
- Density: Depending on media.
- Temperature: +/- 100º /200º C at operation.
- Chemical resistance adjustable to media.
- Customisable colour according to RAL colour chart.
- Level measure and weighing equipment.
- Supply pipe in composite or galvanised, stainless or acid-proof steel.
- Leakage monitoring of dangerous fluids.
- Insulated with PUR-foam and sandwich structure.
- Insulated with mineral wool and glass fiber cover for media that cannot endure cooling.
- Stirring which hinder precipitation.
- Heating coil or steam pipe for heating or constant temperature maintenance.
- Lining with PP, PVDF or ECTFE e.g., for chemical resistance or for storage of foods.
- A range of studs, implementations and discharges available.