Tunetanken transport tanks are robust and reliable tanks developed to provide an easy and secure solution for transportation. Tunetanken transport tanks are produced in fiber-reinforced composite material with properties such as durability and low weight, which facilitate the process of transportation. Unique composite material properties make our transport tanks resistant to tearing caused by climatic influences or the transported media. Composite material qualities also secure that Tunetanken transport tanks are sealed and watertight, as well as ensure a long life cycle.
Tunetanken transport tanks are customisable and can be ordered with a single or double walled design, with internal divisions providing multiple inner rooms, or with further reinforcement against heavy traffic loads or aggressive contents. Transport tanks are well-suited for transportation of a wide range of different types of liquid media e.g., fertilizer, molasses, chemicals, petrol and oil products.
Our transport tanks are fully moulded and, thereby, have no internal joints, which provides smooth and easy to clean internal surfaces that allow for a constant movement of the stored media. Furthermore, due to natural insulating properties of the composite material you can save the costs that are otherwise spent for heating and cooling of the media.
With our expertise and high demands for quality, due to the most modern composite materials, Tunetanken transport tanks are not only an optimal transportation solution, but also a secure investment into the future.
- Customisable design.
- Fully moulded tank produced in lightweight material.
- Stainless steel mounts for the tank to lie on.
- Size/geometry according to needs.
- Corrosion resistance secures long life cycle.
- Fully moulded construction secures that the tanks is sealed and watertight.
- Smooth surfaces for easy cleaning.
- Large form programme.
- Lightweight material facilitates transportation and the handling of the tank.
- Insulating construction minimises condensation.
- Complete solution for optimal logistics and operation.
- Density: Depending on media.
- Temperature: +/- 100º/200º C at operation.
- Chemical resistance adjusted to fit the media.
- Standard color: Clear or grey-white (RAL 9002).
- Load: Pressure, vacuum, movement, etc. adjustable to media and operating conditions.
- Lining with PP, PVDF, or ECTFE for chemical resistance or storage of foods.
- Lining for storage of food that require FDA-approved materials.
- Can be ordered in any colour from RAL-colour card.
- Insulated with PUR-foam and sandwich construction or mineral wool and glass fiber covers.
- Leakage monitoring equipment for dangerous fluids.
- Weighing and level measuring equipment.
- Stirring equipment to hinder precipitation.
- Supply pipes in composite material, galvanized stainless or acid -proof steel.
- Warmth spiral or steam pipe for heating/maintenance of constant temperature.
- Range of studs, implementations, manholes, extractions as needed.