Sludge and sand trap wells
Tunetanken sludge and sand trap wells are used to separate sludge and sand from waste water. Sludge and sand trap wells are used in connection with separators or larger drainage areas.
The special conical swamp construction secures an optimal retention of collected materials at the flow of major rain water amounts.
Sludge and sand trap wells are produced in composite materials that are 15 times stronger than PVC and PP.
- Manufactured in fibre-reinforced composite material.
- Great strength and long life span.
- Low weight and flat bottom.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Strong and impact resistant.
- Sizes from 500 to 45.000 liters.
- Frost resistant.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Chemical resistant.
- Conical construction.
- Buoyancy protected edge ensures that tank does not get pushed upward from the groundwater pressure.
- Can be heightened by mounting a riser shaft.
- Can be reinforced against heavy traffic load.
- Can be reinforced against pressure from the soil and groundwater.
- Drain alarm.
- Sampling well.
- Odor proof cover.