Central Salt Silos
With Tunetanken Central Salt Silos you get a complete storage solution that secures optimal conditions for both you and your salt. Tunetanken Central Salt Silos have a special developed design and are made in a durable material, which secure a tight storage solution minimizing waste. The design of the silos also makes handling salt easier in everyday routines. Our Central Salt Silos are, therefore, always customised to meet your requirements for equipment, supply and discharge.
Tunetanken Central Salt Silos produced in fiber-reinforced composite material have smooth internal surfaces and a fully moulded design which make the salt slide easier and thereby minimise accumulation. Our Central Salt Silos are, therefore, easy to clean and allow a high level of hygiene.
Fiber-reinforced composite material is resistant to corrosion as well as the caustic salt, which provides the silos with a long and functional life cycle. Central Salt Silos can be customised for storage and mixing systems for saline solutions.
We combine our expertise and high demands for quality together with the most modern composite materials in order to produce enduring Central Salt Silos which provide not only a secure storage solution, but are also an investment into your future.
- Fully moulded silo.
- Supply through supply shaft.
- Mount in hot-dip galvanised steel.
- Level indicator stripe.
- Grey-white (RAL 9002) top coat.
- Corrosion resistance secures a long life cycle.
- Fully moulded in glass-fiber secures the silo is hermetically sealed.
- Chemical resistance towards the corrosive salt.
- Insulating construction which minimises condensation.
- Smooth surfaces for easy cleaning.
- No internal joints where salt can accumulate.
- Simple and easy mounting allows a moveable silo.
- Broad form programme and custom made sizes.
- Complete storage solution for optimal logistics and operation.
- Density: 2,16 (sodium chloride).
- Material choice: Customised to meet requirements of salt variant.
- Standard color: Grey-white (RAL 9002).
- Level measure or weighing equipment.
- Hoisting system for cover.
- Supply pipe in composite or galvanized material, stainless or acid-proof steel.
- Rain collar deflecting rain away from silo and discharge.
- Extra height for transport vehicles, which secures easy loading directly into salt spreaders.
- Ladder with back scratchers for safe ascent.
- Customisable color according to RAL color chart.
- Supply: Ø1600 mm. supply shaft with hinged cover.
- Discharge: Bottom discharge Ø400 mm.
- Loading bellows with manual grinder.